A Look That’s Made For You (M) by canarian
Blaine Anderson is about to turn 30, and if he has to design one more logo for another small, quaint, but, you know, edgy-retro cupcake shop, he’s going to fling himself off his 10-story office building. That is until an art director books a gorgeous male model who is just a few inches too short.
An Accidental Chance (M) by SlayerKitty
- An accidental tweet. A chance phone call. Or what happens when famous TV star Blaine Anderson accidentally tweets his phone number.
Anderson’s Thick Maple Honey (M) by coopchels
- Kurt meets Blaine at a farmer’s market in the city, and soon Kurt is whisked away to a life he never would have imagined for himself. Lots of romance and angst and also licking sticky things off body parts.
Anywhere But Here (M) by likechildreninafairytale
- SEQUEL TO SIDEWAYS. Kurt and Blaine have never been happier or more in love, but as things begin to change and doubts set in, the two aren’t as certain as they once were that they can make it together, or by themselves.
Bites (M) by foxxed
- Kurt Hummel is a Chef de Cuisine with a tongue as sharp as his knife. But when the restaurant across the street finally opens, Kurt is confronted with an old culinary school rival - the always smiling and opera-singing Italian Chef Blaine Anderson and things are about to heat up faster than the average stove.
Bittersweet Memories (PG13) by Zavocado
- Blaine lost his best friend to popularity and social status his freshmen year of high school. After everything that’s happened he can’t forget what Kurt meant to him. And despite losing what meant the world to him, Kurt can’t let go of their memories.
Bitter Pill (R) by heartsmadeofbooks
- Burt Hummel never thought his son’s boyfriend would be the person he would reveal his darkest secret to, but sometimes life doesn’t really work out the way it’s supposed to.
- Kurt and Blaine meet on a blind date.
The Bones of You (M) by Stoney
- It’s been over 5 years since Kurt and Blaine broke up after Blaine’s graduation from McKinley. Blaine is working on his M.Phil (masters) in Cambridge, UK, when a well-meaning friend sends him a link to a video. And everything in his life changes.
The Boy With the Unicorn Tattoo (M) by inkystars
- Part I of The Boy From Oz trilogy; Murder mystery novelist Blaine Anderson finds himself becoming increasingly obsessed with introverted high school drop-out Kurt as a murderous psychopath stalks the rainy streets of Seattle.
The Boy With the Thorn in His Side (M) by inkystars
- Part II in The Boy From Oz Trilogy; Murder mystery novelist Blaine Anderson finds himself caught up in a plot of intrigue as he and Kurt try to discover who exactly is chopping the heads off of Wicked actresses, all the while dealing with scheming businessmen, an old friend, a bewildered editor, and some uncertain faces from Kurt’s past.
The Boy Who Wanted to Fly (M) by inkystars
- Part III of The Boy From Oz trilogy; Three months after the Tinman’s murder spree in New York, murder mystery novelist Blaine Anderson has to testify in the trial against the psychotic killer. But there is more than meets the eye to this murder trial and a mystery is rapidly unfolding about what exactly happened the past three months with the nefarious Dave Karofsky and the mysterious Kurt Hummel at the center.
The Bro Code (and Blaine Anderson’s Guide to Breaking It) (M) by villiageidiot
Chances Are (M) by SlayerKitty
- SEQUEL TO AN ACCIDENTAL CHANCE A chance of a lifetime. A chance at achieving dreams. Or what happens when Kurt and Blaine try to plan for the future now that it’s here.
Consonance & Dissonance (Series) (M) by whenidance
- AU in which Blaine is four years older than Kurt and therefore they never meet at Dalton. Kurt ends up at OSU instead of in NYC, where Blaine is a grad-student-turned-professor, and also the object of Kurt’s crushing his sophomore and junior years.
Creep: A Love Story in Five Acts (and an Epilogue) (M) [Kurtbastian] by lilinas
- It’s future fic AU Kurtbastian (and Blaine doesn’t exist).*not really a summary, but just read it. its kurt and sebastian, its clever, its good. so yeah.*
Dude, Where’s My Tent (M) by vosje
- Trying to get away from the city, Kurt finds himself stuck on a campsite with Rachel. Luckily, also with cute (shirtless!) and seemingly dating neighbors Blaine and Sam.
The Fiddler and the Maestro (M) by colfer
- Symphony AU. Kurt is the 27-year-old first violinist and concertmaster of the Oregon Symphony Orchestra in Portland. Blaine arrives in town to guest conduct their concert of Holst’s The Planets.
Fire & Ice (M) by gleekto
- Blaine is finally here - at college, studying music, in the almost European Canadian city of Montreal at world class McGill. He’s on his own. And he’s out. For the first time in his life. He wants to jump in, make friends, join the queer group on campus. It’s all easy and right at his fingertips. So why is it so difficult to get that one icy man with fabulous scarves and skintight jeans to give him the time of day?
Flood the Skies and Blur the Darkness (M) by twivamp92
- Kurt meets Rachel and her older brother Blaine when he’s five years old. The three become instant friends and grow up together. When Kurt’s 16 he realizes he likes Blaine. He’s also 16 when Blaine goes away to college. When he’s 17 and Blaine’s home Christmas Break, Blaine realizes that the kid he grew up with isn’t so little anymore.
Going for Broke (M) by kyrakahn6
- Kurt Hummel finds and fixes the broken people, armed with a purple sharpie and his own secrets. He finds Blaine Anderson, who never expected that Kurt might need him just as badly.
Go Your Own Way (M) by Zavocado
- Kurt Hummel just wants to get through his Junior Year at McKinley in one piece. But when the new guy from Dalton Academy Reform School for Boys takes an alarming interest in him, he’s certain he’s going to be in for a wild ride.
Hearts & Homes (M) by beautifulwhatsyourhurry
- A cold winter night finds Kurt stranded after some car trouble, only to bring him face to face with a sick, shivering, homeless boy beneath a bridge. That boy, of course, turns out to be Blaine.
If Work Permits (M) [Kurtbastian] by artist-artists
- The Proposal AU. Sebastian is a demanding, emotionally detached editor of a fashion magazine, and Kurt is his assistant, desperate to be employed in the fashion industry in order to get his name out there and start his own clothing line. When Sebastian fears his work visa won’t be renewed, he demands that Kurt marry him so he can get a green card and avoid deportation back to France.
Anderbros Drabbles by emmalone2012
In The Key Of Us (M) by beautifulwhatsyourhurry
- Kurt Hummel has an instant crush on the new English teacher, Mr. Anderson, at WMHS his senior year. Trouble is, Mr. Anderson might just have a thing for Kurt as well. How will they deal with the mutual attraction when Mr. Anderson offers to give Kurt piano lessons in his home, outside of school?
Invidia in E Minor by foxxed
- Kurt was trying to find home in loveless New York when handsome stranger Cooper Anderson comes along and feels him up, showing him the life he could lead with a loving boyfriend. Back in Ohio lies Cooper’s little brother Blaine restless on his bed, trying to find the music for his college-applications - and music is what he hears when he meets his brother’s boyfriend.
It’s All Wil Wheaton’s Fault (M) [CrissColfer] by Switch842
- Chris Colfer, owner of the popular YouTube channel The Wishing Spell, is finally getting his own wish granted - he’s going to appear on an episode of TableTop with Darren Criss! What the hell is he going to wear?
It’s Not Babysitting (M) by anxioussquirrel
- AU, present time. Kurt Hummel is 28 and has been living in New York for ten years now. He has a good job, nice apartment and two best friends anyone could wish for: Sebastian, a snarky lawyer, and Cooper, a workaholic investment specialist. What he doesn’t have is luck in relationships. But then Blaine, Cooper’s 17-year-old brother comes to NY to spend the summer. He turns out to be gorgeous and quickly develops a huge crush on Kurt…
I’ve seen a thousand things in one place (but I stopped my counting when I saw your face) (M) [CrissColfer] by writethefiction
- Starting his senior year of high school in a town he’s desperate to get out of, Chris meets someone unexpected, while learning in the process that home is not always where you’re from and that continuations are better than clean slates. CrissColfer AU, teacher!Darren and student!Chris
Life in Technicolor (M) [Kurtbastian] by hammersandstrings
- Kurt is fresh off a Tony win when he faces his toughest role yet: PR boyfriend to Academy Award nominee and resident pain in the ass, Sebastian Smythe.
Little Numbers (PG-13) by heartwolf
- AU: Blaine sends a text message to a wrong number by accident. Things progress from there.
Love and Other Hazards of Reality TV (PG) [CrissColfer] by Switch
- Chris Colfer has been stuck in Clovis far too long. When he has the opportunity to audition for The Voice and possibly work with the amazing Darren Criss, can he take the pressure? And what happens when an unexpected attraction threatens to get in the way of his dreams?
The Luckiest (M) by Wordplay
- Blaine broke Kurt’s heart 3 months before high school graduation. Now, four years later, their group of friends reunites at a lake house to marry off two of their own. With luck, Kurt and Blaine will also be able to finally mend something that’s stayed broken for far too long.
Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters (R) by ohyeah36
- A/U where Kurt and Blaine (and all the New Directions kids) are the same age, but they never met in high school. Instead, with both of their hearts set on going to college in New York City, they end up at the same college and are randomly paired as roommates during their freshman year. This is a story about who they became without each other, what they learn from each other (and from New York), and who they eventually become together.
Not Like the Movies (M) by knightlycat
- When new Hollywood golden boy Kurt Hummel receives some disturbing letters his manager hires bodyguard Blaine Anderson to be with him 24 hours a day. In an attempt to hide Blaine’s true identity from the press they decide he needs to go undercover…as Kurt’s boyfriend. Nevermet!AU
Ohana Means Family (T) [Kurtbastian] by alexisapplejacks
- Kurt Hummel expected a lot of things from Sebastian Smythe. What he didn’t expect was for Sebastian Smythe to trudge into the Lima Bean carrying a toddler.
Only a Fortnight in Your Arms (M) by Zavocado
- Their entire lives have been devoted to excelling. For Blaine Anderson, finding his own perfection in the sport that helped save his life has been the only reason he lives and breathes. That is until he reaches the ultimate place where champions are tested, and realizes there’s so much more life out there than gold medals.
A Parade of Paper Faces (M) by LilahTeminaEast
There are so many ways it could have happened differently, or not at all. Maybe Kurt got held up in traffic and wasn’t on that particular staircase at that particular time. Maybe he got caught before he made it that far into the school. Maybe he tapped on somebody else’s shoulder. Maybe Blaine was out with flu that day. Maybe Kurt never went to Dalton in the first place.
Fast forward a few years. Kurt made it through McKinley, barely, and got the hell out of Ohio. Now he’s a Broadway actor just starting to make a name for himself. In fact, he’s recently landed a supporting role in his first movie, an action drama starring none other than uber-famous pop singer turned TV actor turned movie star Blaine Anderson…
Pawns, Bishops, and Castles (M) by Rachel
- Words were such a simple thing to Blaine Anderson. Of course, that was before he realized that just a few simple sentences could change everything. “Do you mind if I sit here? Everywhere else is full.” Eleven words changed the course of his life, eleven words etched on his heart. Change will come as surely as the seasons and twice as fast.
Precipice (PG-13) by flyblckbirdfly
- Blaine is a new student at McKinley. Kurt is the star of the Cheerios. When Kurt is failing AP Chemistry, Coach Sylvester hires Blaine to tutor Kurt in order to ensure that he earns a grade that will allow him to stay on the squad. What will happen when the supposed nerd and the head cheerleader are forced to spend time together?
- Six outer walls, five doors, five rooms, three windows, and one balcony. This is the world in which Blaine Anderson has lived for ten years.
Senator!Blaine AU (M) by luthien82
- A collection of oneshots in an AU where Blaine was elected a U.S. Senator and has a PA named Kurt Hummel on whom he has a crush that’s visible from outer space. These are their adventures…
Sideways (M) by likechildreninafairytale
- AU. Blaine is the most popular kid at school, he’s also a bully. Kurt is the new kid and the victim of the football team, but bullying somebody doesn’t necessarily mean you won’t end up liking them, even if you try your best not to.
- Wine critic Kurt Hummel can make or break careers with his column for Taste Magazine. But when his publisher orders him to spend a year profiling rising stars of California’s wine country and organizing a competition between the big name wineries of Napa and the smaller artisan wineries of Sonoma, his world gets turned upside-down by an enigmatic young winemaker who puts art before business.
A Stranger Heart (R) by preciousmellow
- Living on the streets of New York isn’t easy for anyone, but for Blaine, it’s all he has, and all he thinks he deserves. Until Kurt comes into his life and sees passed the tattered gloves and worn guitar, and offers him something that Blaine’s never had: a chance.
Syrup & Honey by heartsmadeofbooks
- Kurt Hummel is 25 years old when he finds himself being the owner of the bakery he had been dreaming about his whole life, just in time to sweeten up Blaine Anderson’s days.
Take It Like a Man (M) by penguinutopia & idoltina
- A Legally Blonde AU. Blaine Anderson has it all. He’s a member of both the polo and fencing clubs, founder of the charity Songbirds in Schools, and the lead soloist of the university’s famous all-male a capella choir, the Warblers. In his senior year at UCLA, Blaine— a show choir major — wants nothing more than to be the future Mr. Blaine Anderson-Smythe. When Sebastian breaks up with Blaine instead of proposing and heads off to a more ‘serious’ life at Harvard Law, Blaine sets his sights on following the love of his life to Boston to win him back. But Harvard holds a lot more obstacles than Blaine anticipated: challenging coursework, one Santana Lopez, and an admittedly cute graduate by the name of Kurt Hummel.
Tender Years (PG) by leepbc14
- Kurt and Blaine are single dads to seven year olds in New York City. When Kurt’s son invites Blaine’s daughter out on a date, it kicks off a day that Kurt and Blaine will never forget.
Things I Cannot Change (M) by beautifulwhatsyourhurry
- Kurt begins his junior year at McKinley, fully prepared for something better than the torment he has suffered as an underclassman. However, when he befriends Blaine Anderson, a shy transfer student, he might not be able to handle everything God throws at him.
Trip & Stumble (PG - M) [CrissColfer] by dizzy
- Chris has no idea what he’s doing here. Here - at this school, in Michigan, so far from home.
Try The Swing (M) by Jen
- SEQUEL TO VOWS. Kurt and Blaine have survived a lot. A Vegas wedding to a stranger, a cross-country journey of discovery, and coast-to-coast separation. They came through all that to a second marriage, one that has been happy and successful for two years. The next logical step is parenthood. Only kids are rarely logical.
Vows (M) by Jen
- Blaine wakes up in Vegas with a hangover, a husband, and no memory of the night before. He’s now facing a road trip, more questions than answers, and discovery of what it means to not only be himself but a husband.
Walk the Line (M) by canarian, dizzy, and savvymavvy
- AU where Blaine, who is 4 years older than Kurt and fresh out of college, comes to teach at McKinley. Kurt asks him to coach New Directions after Schue gets fired and they both find something they never expected.
When You Love Someone (M) [Kurtbastian] by lifeiscoffee
- Kurt Hummel is a CIA agent in his mid-twenties working undercover as an assassin for a large, successful company, ASCA. The company uses its assassins to kill, incapacitate, or otherwise derail its competition in both the legitimate and illegitimate business worlds. Kurt Hummel is also dating and rather inconveniently in love with Sebastian Smythe, despite his attempts to avoid any such feelings. When Kurt picks up his new assignment from his superiors, the last name he expects to see on the file is that of Sebastian’s father. Kurt decides that it is time to bring his mission to a close, keep Sebastian and his family safe and alive even if it costs him their relationship, find the four founders of the company who seem to have vanished, bring them and their company down, and preferably make it out alive.
Where There’s Smoke (PG-13) by Stoney
- Fireman AU, set 7 years after graduation. Kurt is Kurt, except that he never met Blaine Anderson. Blaine grew up in Brooklyn with his mother and firefighter father. Rachel and Kurt have graduated NYADA, Kurt gained a Masters from Tisch, and now they’re in their first post-college apartment together ready to tackle their dreams. Unfortunately, Rachel never learned how to properly cook and almost sets their new house on fire. Enter Dreamy McFirepants.
Whisper ‘I Love You’ (M) [CrissColfer] by dreams_and_oj
- Chuck has a new best friend and Darren finds himself falling head over heels for something more curious and lovely than he thought could be real.