always waiting for an update
A Change in the Weather (M) [Kurtbastian] by cacophonylights
- The summer before college Kurt is shocked when Sebastian comes to him with a timely offer he can’t refuse. He’ll get something he needs to realize his dreams, but in return he has to play the role of Sebastian’s boyfriend for the summer. Neither of them know just how much their worlds are about to change.
Don’t You Remember (M) [Kurtbastian] by common_sense
- Kurt wakes up 10 years in the future. He finds out that he recently had an accident and is desperately upset to discover that he’s married, of all people, to Sebastian Smythe. The last interaction he had with the boy that he can recall, is throwing the tape at the boy, the one of him admitting to tampering with the slushy that hit Blaine.
Hard Lines (M) by adiwriting
- Blaine’s elaborate plans for the “best senior year ever” get brought to a halt and his dreams of a future are stripped away when he discovers that the headaches he’s been having, aren’t really headaches at all and all of his strange behavior lately, including cheating on Kurt, can all blamed on one thing — there’s a tumor growing inside of his brain that’s doing it’s best to kill him. (AU post “The New Rachel”)
Life Less Ordinary (M) by dizzy & savvymavvy
- Blaine’s life is privileged, fantastic, and entirely routine until he changes things up and tries out a new coffee shop, where one struggling NYADA student named Kurt Hummel happens to work.
Resilience, Resistivity, Reciprocity (M) by colfer
- AU after 2x05. Burt insists Kurt take a self-defense class before moving to NYC; Blaine is the instructor.