always waiting for an update
A Change in the Weather (M) [Kurtbastian] by cacophonylights
- The summer before college Kurt is shocked when Sebastian comes to him with a timely offer he can’t refuse. He’ll get something he needs to realize his dreams, but in return he has to play the role of Sebastian’s boyfriend for the summer. Neither of them know just how much their worlds are about to change.
Don’t You Remember (M) [Kurtbastian] by common_sense
- Kurt wakes up 10 years in the future. He finds out that he recently had an accident and is desperately upset to discover that he’s married, of all people, to Sebastian Smythe. The last interaction he had with the boy that he can recall, is throwing the tape at the boy, the one of him admitting to tampering with the slushy that hit Blaine.
Life Less Ordinary (M) by dizzy & savvymavvy
- Blaine’s life is privileged, fantastic, and entirely routine until he changes things up and tries out a new coffee shop, where one struggling NYADA student named Kurt Hummel happens to work.
Resilience, Resistivity, Reciprocity (M) by colfer
- AU after 2x05. Burt insists Kurt take a self-defense class before moving to NYC; Blaine is the instructor.
Someone Like You (M) by klaineaddict
- Kurt and Blaine keep up their very own version of “When Harry Met Sally” for years, a friendship fraught with sexual tension and longing, until the agendas of Adele (yes, THE Adele), a bored NY socialite and a super-sweet hetero couple bring our boys together. The only problem is… they’re both in committed relationships.
Sotto Voce (M) by GSJwrites
- Wine critic Kurt Hummel can make or break careers with his column for Taste Magazine. But when his publisher orders him to spend a year profiling rising stars of California’s wine country and organizing a competition between the big name wineries of Napa and the smaller artisan wineries of Sonoma, his world gets turned upside-down by an enigmatic young winemaker who puts art before business.
Trip & Stumble (PG - M) [CrissColfer] by dizzy
- Chris has no idea what he’s doing here. Here - at this school, in Michigan, so far from home.